1. Consultation about real estate issues in Indonesia – up to 1.5 hours.
Cost – $200.
2. Setting up listings in online booking systems.
Creating a listing in the main online booking systems is a labor-intensive event. If you are not familiar with the intricacies of each system, you might make offensive mistakes that will cost you money. We can do everything for you. For the convenience of tracking bookings and avoiding double bookings, we can connect all systems to the channel manager. Main OTA: Agoda, Bucking, Expedition, Airbnb, Homeaway, Tripadvisor.
Cost – $600.
3. Creating a villa or hotel website.
Cost – from $300.
4. Villa advertising in our Instagram (9,500 subscribers): publication in highlights, post and story once a month. Facebook post as a bonus.
Cost – $100 per month.
5. Management of the real estate.
Management of one property from 1 to 7 bedrooms will cost you $300 – $500 a month. Maintaining the condition of the property and checking each, before settling in of guests is included in this price. We will also monitor replenishment of expendables, such as: coffee, tea, bathing accessories, napkins and toilet paper, drinking water, gas up to a high standard. The owner of the property will see the report on all costs of works and materials in real time.
Marketing of a property from 1 to 7 bedrooms will cost you $300 – $1000 a month or 10% of the confirmed reservations, at your choice. Everything will include all range of services on customer acquisition in this price, except the commissions of online booking systems (OTA) and agents, and also the programs of loyalty and other discounts applied by us or OTA, to increase in interest of guests in your property.
7. Professional photography (day and night), photo-correction.
Cost – from $500.
8. Professional video shooting, including drone, creating videos of several formats for Youtube and Instagram stories.
Cost – from $600.
9. Renovation and construction in Bali.
Looking for a reliable contractor for a cosmetic or major renovation of the villa, or wishing to build a villa in Bali from a scratch? We are ready to implement all your ideas with no hidden cost, just a net price and a fee of 10-12% of the project cost. This transparent system will allow you not only to save a lot of time and nerves but budget. We have at our disposal several teams of professional builders, as well as two responsible supervising engineers, thanks to which, repairs or construction in Bali not only do not exceed the stated deadlines but often go ahead of schedule.
The average construction cost ranges from $500-$800 per square meter.