Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs has prepared a preliminary plan of opening Indonesia after lockdown.
Stage 1 (June 1)
– Launch industry with Covid-19 protocol.
– Opening of domestic flights.
Stage 2 (June 8)
– Opening of shopping malls, but with Covid-19 protocol.
Stage 3 (June 15)
– In the absence of an outbreak, opening of beauty salons, spas, etc., t but with Covid-19 protocol.
– Opening schools, but with a shift system.
Stage 4 (July 6)
– Opening of: restaurants, cafes, gyms, etc.,travel,
worship in churches is permitted with a limited number of believers.
Stage 5 (July 20 and 27)
– Assessment of the opening of enterprises Opening of all types of enterprises and the normalization of the economy are expected in late July / early August 2020.